Impress your dinner guests with this unique charcuterie board that features walnut, maple, cherry and zebra wood. This is a large board at 11" wide and 22" in length. Wood grain and coloring varies making every board one of a kind. The board is coated with mineral oil and beeswax and is ready to use.
• Keep clean, cool and dry and most importantly, well-oiled
• Wipe, scrape or hand wash with warm water & soap (do not submerge, let soak in moisture or put in dishwasher)
• If absolutely necessary, a stronger cleaning agent can be used to get rid of unwanted residues, odors, bacteria or stains, such as pure white vinegar, lemon, salt, or something stronger (see link above).
• Hand dry with clean cloth *immediately* after washing (do not let drip dry in dish rack)
• Get in the habit of quickly re-oiling both sides and all edges thoroughly and evenly after every washing and drying.
Etsy Direct Pay, Major Credit Cards, Check, Etsy Gift Cards
Shipment of pieces up to 150 pounds will be via UPS. All tables ship flat, table top and base separated. For heavier pieces, shipment via "white glove" or common carriers will be arranged as required.
Request a cancellation within: 3 days of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Each order is handmade specifically for you. Because of this, we have set return and cancellation policies in place. By purchasing from our shop, you are agreeing to these terms. To cancel any order, you must contact us via Etsy Message within 72 hours after the order is placed. The 72 hours includes Saturday, and Sunday. After 72 hours, you will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
Since each item is handmade and made to order, all sales are final. We do not accept returns and/or refunds on any of our products.
PRODUCTION LEAD TIMES:
We strive to maintain an average PRODUCTION lead time of approximately 8 weeks although there are times where this may be shorter or longer, please inquire at time of order to obtain a current production build time for your order. Additionally, Custom Order(s) may require extra time, inquire at time of order to determine your actual ORDER production lead time.
All production lead times stated and/or written are an approximate and quoted in good faith, but an estimate only and not a guarantee. HIPP furnishings is small design and woodworking shop and seasonal increases in order activity may increase production lead times.