End grain walnut cutting board oiled and ready for use. Boards vary from 1 3/8" thick to 1 5/8" thick.
• Keep clean, cool and dry and most importantly, well-oiled
• Wipe, scrape or hand wash with warm water & soap (do not submerge, let soak in moisture or put in dishwasher)
• If absolutely necessary, a stronger cleaning agent can be used to get rid of unwanted residues, odors, bacteria or stains, such as pure white vinegar, lemon, salt, or something stronger (see link above).
• Hand dry with clean cloth *immediately* after washing (do not let drip dry in dish rack)
• Get in the habit of quickly re-oiling both sides and all edges thoroughly and evenly after every washing and drying.