Maple end grain cutting board. These make great cheese boards and serving plates as well. Thickness varies between 1 3/8" and 1 1/2". Treated with mineral oil and ready for use.
Wood is a natural product and color variations do occur.
• Keep clean, cool and dry and most importantly, well-oiled
• Wipe, scrape or hand wash with warm water & soap (do not submerge, let soak in moisture or put in dishwasher)
• If absolutely necessary, a stronger cleaning agent can be used to get rid of unwanted residues, odors, bacteria or stains, such as pure white vinegar, lemon, salt, or something stronger (see link above).
• Hand dry with clean cloth *immediately* after washing (do not let drip dry in dish rack)
• Get in the habit of quickly re-oiling both sides and all edges thoroughly and evenly after every washing and drying.
Etsy Direct Pay, Major Credit Cards, Check, Etsy Gift Cards
Shipment of pieces up to 150 pounds will be via UPS. All tables ship flat, table top and base separated. For heavier pieces, shipment via "white glove" or common carriers will be arranged as required.